Spectrum Low Energy Membranes High Rejection – Ave 99% @ 6.8bar 100% Integrity Tested State of the Art Manufacturing process
Pro-Lite 650L Window Cleaning System
Professional 4040 RO Membrane
|WaterGenie 4040 Low Energy High Rejection Membranes|
- 4040 Stainless Steel (304) Reverse Osmosis Membrane Housing that will accept any standard 4040 RO membrane.
- Maximum operating Pressure 300psi
- Manufactured from continuous stainless steel tube (NOT 2 PARTS WELDED TOGETHER)
- Weight 5.25kg
- All ports are 3/4″ BSP Thread, except for blanking plug which is 1/2″
7 litre DI vessel with virgin Tulsion 115 Resin
- 7 litre capacity
- Includes stand
- Complete vessel, all parts included and assembled, such as the riser pipe, resin head, and internal parts.
- Complies with all requirements of P.E.D. 97/23/EC directive
- Suitable for drinking water following KTW recommendations.
- Maximum Pressure 10.5 Bar (150Psi)
- Maximum temperature 49C (120F)
- Minimum Temperature 1C (34F)
- Maximum Vacuum 127mm Hg (5″Hg)
- Vessel Approved for water filtration use only
- Vessel must not be exposed to Temperature below -29C (-20F)
100 psi pump 5.0LPM
Carbon block filter
High quality Powder coated steel frame
Heavy duty Baffled tank
Reinforced with heavy duty, durable 12mm hose.
Built and manufactured by our skilled engineers so its ready for you to use.
NOTE MAINLAND DELIVERY INCLUDED , FOR E/U IRELAND, AND HIGHLANDS PRICES PLEASE CALL